aaaah My First Support Ticket With Hawkhost, not bad!

tekiegreg

So let's benchmark, how long does it take for Hawkhost to respond to a low priority, this can wait a month until it matters so enjoy your holiday weekend and get back to me Tuesday ticket to change my billing plan to an annual plan, when the renewal date is a month out?

47 minutes...

With some hosts and "mission critical" tickets I should be so lucky...definitely encouraging if I ever had such a ticket...and I haven't yet.

So let's benchmark, how long does it take for Hawkhost to respond to a low priority, this can wait a month until it matters so enjoy your holiday weekend and get back to me Tuesday ticket to change my billing plan to an annual plan, when the renewal date is a month out?

47 minutes...

With some hosts and "mission critical" tickets I should be so lucky...definitely encouraging if I ever had such a ticket...and I haven't yet.

Hehe, glad to hear it was handled promptly. Ideally the response time will be lower however sometimes there are more pressing tickets that will take precedence. We usually operate in a FIFO style - we'll do tickets in the order they come in and will get escalated if the issue is critical / something outside the scope of "normal" support.

Please keep us posted on your experience with our support department - we really have tried to maintain the same level of support since our smaller days. Luckily in the past few months we've made huge logistical changes to our company (policy, tools) to help ensure things truck along smoothly.

Cheers!

Yeah priority should always be given, such as when I was at the hospital with a broken finger I let the guy with obvious heart attack symptoms go by me first even though the nurse was willing to bandage me up first (true story!). I'd just feel icky if someone acted on my "change my billing plan" ticket if a server were down :-)

• 11 months later...

A year almost now with Hakwhost, and I have to say the best support department is the one I've never had to contact :D

No mission critical postings, only one ticket to change a billing plan and a couple of inquisitive forum posts and rants about stuff HawkHost couldn't do anything about anyways (I think HawkHost was more helpful about GoDaddy stuffs than GoDaddy was themselves).

If only the rest of the Internet ran as good :D