Excellent experience

pawpawah

Just wanted to say thanks to Cody and Tony for what has so far been an excellent experience at Hawk Host.

I purchased two accounts here in the last month and have been extremely pleased. They have assisted me in transferring multiple accounts and worked with me to schedule the moves during our slow hours. The few issues that arose were handled extremely fast and professionally. Responses to support requests with a low priority are usually so fast that I get an answer before I close the browser window.

Server performance has been great in both DCs and we notice much snappier loading sites.

I honestly cannot think of a negative to include in this review :D

Thanks again.

Just wanted to say thanks to Cody and Tony for what has so far been an excellent experience at Hawk Host.

I purchased two accounts here in the last month and have been extremely pleased. They have assisted me in transferring multiple accounts and worked with me to schedule the moves during our slow hours. The few issues that arose were handled extremely fast and professionally. Responses to support requests with a low priority are usually so fast that I get an answer before I close the browser window.

Server performance has been great in both DCs and we notice much snappier loading sites.

I honestly cannot think of a negative to include in this review :D

Thanks again.

Thanks for the kind words, and we're glad you're happy! I hope you enjoy your stay with us :).

If you like we can add a portion of this testimonial to the front page along with your site, just let us know (needs to be truncated due to its size).

Either way thanks again and cheers!

• 3 months later...