3 months and counting w/ HH

pixelpaige

Two words: Absolutely. FANTASTIC.

I've been through so many hosting companies and they were either too small and turned out to be scammers (or incompetent people) who bought reseller hosting or had overloaded servers, or too large and didn't care and had too many people on servers.

Hawkhost is the perfect medium. I just renewed my hosting today and am so, so happy with the service. Customer service was great when I first signed up (they speak proper english, YAY) and I haven't had any problems with the service whatsoever since then. My sites have always loaded fast, and the different services Hawkhost provides with their hosting is wonderful (CPanel being among them, couldn't run my site without having that type of control panel).

My site will probably expand a lot in the next few months, and Hawkhost has affordable packages for moving up. They're not "cheap" but they shouldn't be--if you found a "cheap" VPS then it's not worth it, you get what you pay for. Hawkhost has competitive rates and quality servers.

All in all, I'm thrilled. I hope this will continue and that I'll never have to switch hosting companies again! Keep up the great work, HH!