Sign in to follow this  
Jackass

Site Not Loading

G'day,

My site (http://www.medicalassistantschoolshub.com/) has stopped working for me. It shows that I'm waiting for a response from the server (rotating grey icon in firefox).

Site works for my GF though.. wth? :P

Cleared cache, and it did nothing.

Also tried all the servers with the speedtest. Got 6.5+ DL and 0.70 UL. But my internet is always like that.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

-Aidan

Loading very slowly for some reason. VERY SLOW.

Site loads what I'd consider quickly here, only delay comes from the hosted ads and social widget on the left. I've had two others test as well and they're unable to replicate any slowness.

It's back up to speed now. I haven't done anything to it :S.

I cleared cache and cookies yesterday before I asked the question yesterday - did nothing.

Any ideas what could have made this momentary blip?

Cheers,

-Aidan.

Given other people were able to reach the site and there were no reported server issues from the one you're hosted on, it sounds like it was an issue local to your ISP. It may also have been a temporary routing issue to our provider.

Also, fun fact! Ryan Dunn grew up in the same town I did though a few years apart. Each time I've replied to this thread I can't help but remember that fact :P

Given other people were able to reach the site and there were no reported server issues from the one you're hosted on, it sounds like it was an issue local to your ISP. It may also have been a temporary routing issue to our provider.

Also, fun fact! Ryan Dunn grew up in the same town I did though a few years apart. Each time I've replied to this thread I can't help but remember that fact :P

Haha, it might be the glaring image of Ryan Dunn in my header :P. Awesome to know though.