Which Plan for me?

The Meanest Momma

Hi,

I wandered over from WHT after reading the numerous positive reviews. After having my site hosted by another provider for several years, I decided to move to greener pastures, but apparently made a poor choice,so now I'm considering if it's worth moving yet again to quality service as at a reasonable price.

Based on the following info, is the "Basic" (shared) plan good enough, or would I need to move up?

I use WP to run my site, also maintain a VERY lightly used phpBB board.

Traffic is ~200 views/day or 2000-3500 page views/mo.

Current size of data is < 100MB

Bandwidth, appears to ~2GB/ mo

Current provider is already doing CPU throttling on me, which seems unreasonable, considering I'm a pretty small potatoes account, I think.

anywho... based on the above info, what plan would you recommend?

Based on what you've said on bandwidth and disk space alone the basic plan would be more than enough and will even provide plenty of room to grow. Now as far as the CPU throttling we do utilize a technology called CloudLinux which limits each user to 1 CPU. For a majority of our users this is more than enough and if you're constantly maxing that out you've probably outgrown a shared environment anyway.

Unless you're using some high resource plugins on the WP install or your phpBB board I highly doubt you're going to be throttled by our system and have any issues at all. One thing to keep in mind is we do provide a full 30 day money back guarantee so if you do signup and move your sites over and for whatever reason you have problems you can always cancel and receive a full refund.