Few Questions

yangster

1. I signed up with a monthly billing cycle if at some point I decide to change to a different billing cycle how would I do so? And I assume I would receive whatever discounts that those billing cycles have?

2. How can I add the dedicated IP option?

3. I assume dedicated IP is all I need to be able to use SSL?

1. To change billing cycles you'd need to make a billing ticket requesting the change. Any discounts for the new billing period would indeed be applied. You cannot however decide to use a coupon we're currently running on the new billing term.

2. It can be added during the order process. If it's after the order then you would need to make a ticket.

3. For SSL you need the dedicated IP then the SSL certificate.

3. For SSL you need the dedicated IP then the SSL certificate.

For the SSL cert can it be self generated or does it have to come from a certificate authority? I'm trying to figure out basically if they is any additional cost to use SSL besides for the dedicated IP.

For the SSL cert can it be self generated or does it have to come from a certificate authority? I'm trying to figure out basically if they is any additional cost to use SSL besides for the dedicated IP.

You can use a self signed certificate but then users visiting the site via https would receive an error from there browser. A certificate can be purchased for as low as $9.95 with places like godaddy for example offering them for $15. This price would be for a year so it's not that bad.