Enabling SVN and Trac

jjcmontano

According to this old post SVN and Trac are enabled for hosting accounts and configurable via cPanel on RVSkin. I can't seem to find this anymore though, is it still available?

I'm still trying to figure out how to do this on the SSH terminal. The closest I've got is to start the svnserve daemon on SSH itself, but I'm afraid of nuking my site. :unsure: . Can anyone offer their experience on this?

Thanks in advance!

This feature is not available and we've stopped advertising it. The reason is we found it extremely unreliable which resulted in complaints and increased ticket load due to this. The feature simply did not mature as we had hoped so eventually we just had to drop it as it was just causing more problems then it was worth having as a feature.

This feature is not available and we've stopped advertising it. The reason is we found it extremely unreliable which resulted in complaints and increased ticket load due to this. The feature simply did not mature as we had hoped so eventually we just had to drop it as it was just causing more problems then it was worth having as a feature.

That's a downer, but thank you sir. I can see why that decision was made.

One question though: since the svnserver daemon seems to still be installed, can I run that temporarily? Or is it not allowed/won't work at all? Like just running on demand just before checkin/update?