What the difference between hawkhost & froghost packages?

anyaanbiz

Hi all... i'm new here... My name is Any i'm from indonesia.

I know Hawkhost from WHT forum, i'm very interested in Hawkhost because they use litespeed webserver and have an affordable price plan.

But there is something i would like to ask about the shared packages:

1. What the difference between hawkhost & froghost shared packages?

2. The most important think is, which shared packages is more reliable and stable between hawkhost & froghost? since froghost have unlimited packages on shared hosting?

3. I asume that hawkhost & froghost is the same company, because froghost packages is offered on hawkhost site, is that correct?

4. Which packages is the best if i have about 1000 visitors/day?

I hope hawkhost can be my last choice for hosting my site... :D

Thank you very much...

Hi all... i'm new here... My name is Any i'm from indonesia.

I know Hawkhost from WHT forum, i'm very interested in Hawkhost because they use litespeed webserver and have an affordable price plan.

But there is something i would like to ask about the shared packages:

1. What the difference between hawkhost & froghost shared packages?

2. The most important think is, which shared packages is more reliable and stable between hawkhost & froghost? since froghost have unlimited packages on shared hosting?

3. I asume that hawkhost & froghost is the same company, because froghost packages is offered on hawkhost site, is that correct?

4. Which packages is the best if i have about 1000 visitors/day?

I hope hawkhost can be my last choice for hosting my site... :D

Thank you very much...

1) They have differences like CPU limiting and much more enforced limiting at Frog Host to avoid abuse. Frog host does not sell dedicated IP's besides the most expensive plan. There are enforced limits on number of files along with you cannot use the space for backups, file repositories it must be used for an actual web site. Just a few differences more can be seen in the terms of service and acceptable use policy.

2) Both are equally as reliable as far as uptime and performance go, we keep the same standards with performance at both entities

3) Frog Host is a subsidiary of Hawk Host

4) Really any of our plans can handle that much traffic. What I'd suggest doing is starting with a basic plan and upgrading as needed :)