Just a few questions

nomad

I guess (like most) I'm here due to the excellent recommendations you are getting. Although I still have almost 9 months left with my present host I am fed up with having to wait for 24 hour answers for an answer. I'm of on holiday shortly but am considering switching to yourselves on my return.

I see you are using IPB. I take it that the new version requiring 128M PHP memory is OK.

Reading some of the answers below I understand you would be willing to transfer the hosting ? I have a full cpanel.

Addons ? You show unlimited addons. Do you charge extra for addon slots ?

I own a few domains, how do I go about transferring them.

Think that's the lot at present.

Thanks..

I guess (like most) I'm here due to the excellent recommendations you are getting. Although I still have almost 9 months left with my present host I am fed up with having to wait for 24 hour answers for an answer. I'm of on holiday shortly but am considering switching to yourselves on my return.

I see you are using IPB. I take it that the new version requiring 128M PHP memory is OK.

Reading some of the answers below I understand you would be willing to transfer the hosting ? I have a full cpanel.

Addons ? You show unlimited addons. Do you charge extra for addon slots ?

I own a few domains, how do I go about transferring them.

Think that's the lot at present.

Thanks..

Running IPB won't be an issue as all of our servers run 128M memory limit for PHP. Transferring from another host to us is fairly painless - once your account is setup simply submit a ticket with the login credentials to the other host and we'll update you when the transfer is finished.

I'm not sure what you mean by "addon slots" however all of our accounts allow unlimited "addon domains" which essentially allows you to host an unlimited amount of websites under your primary cPanel account. There is no additional addons / pricing for this feature.

Transferring additional domains gets a bit confusing unless you're purchasing a reseller account as you can't simply restore them using cPanel (unless they're already under the cPanel account we're transferring over). That would be a fairly manual process however we would need more information to give you information.

Also we don't offer "official" support via our forums so you'll likely get more timely responses if you submit a ticket to our support system at https://support.hawkhost.com/

Let us know if you have any other questions and or concerns :).

Running IPB won't be an issue as all of our servers run 128M memory limit for PHP. Transferring from another host to us is fairly painless - once your account is setup simply submit a ticket with the login credentials to the other host and we'll update you when the transfer is finished.

I'm not sure what you mean by "addon slots" however all of our accounts allow unlimited "addon domains" which essentially allows you to host an unlimited amount of websites under your primary cPanel account. There is no additional addons / pricing for this feature.

Transferring additional domains gets a bit confusing unless you're purchasing a reseller account as you can't simply restore them using cPanel (unless they're already under the cPanel account we're transferring over). That would be a fairly manual process however we would need more information to give you information.

Also we don't offer "official" support via our forums so you'll likely get more timely responses if you submit a ticket to our support system at https://support.hawkhost.com/

Let us know if you have any other questions and or concerns :).

Thanks Cody,(that was quick)

My first host charged $15 annually for every addon domain. The present one nothing. My addons are done through the primary cpanel account so hopefully no problem there.

I'm sure I will be back with an order by the end of the month. Many thanks.

Thanks Cody,(that was quick)

My first host charged $15 annually for every addon domain. The present one nothing. My addons are done through the primary cpanel account so hopefully no problem there.

I'm sure I will be back with an order by the end of the month. Many thanks.

You'll love Hawk Host, I've been with them for a couple of months now and they put all the other web hosts I've been with to shame.