Loved Hawk Host until I switched to Cloud

Shawn

As the title says loved Hawk Host when I had a shared account but after exchanging 12 messages in a support ticket with support I have been unable to log into my cloud hosted site even once. Even following links they gave me and the details in the e-mail for the cloud hosted site I was always met with wrong log in message. This is not to over look when I tried for got username and entered my e-mail it would say the e-mail couldn't be found which is odd since I get updates to my support tickets with the e-mail I used with my shared account. Both of which used the same account.

I'm already planning to go back to my old host after this experience with Hawk Host. I'll just take the money I'm going to lose on cloud hosting, since the TOS doesn't list Cloud being covered in the 30 day money back guarantee. I'll just take this as a learning experience. I'll still tell people to try Hawk Host for shared hosting but if they want to upgrade I'll suggest read reviews of other companies. 

1 hour ago, Shawn said:

As the title says loved Hawk Host when I had a shared account but after exchanging 12 messages in a support ticket with support I have been unable to log into my cloud hosted site even once. Even following links they gave me and the details in the e-mail for the cloud hosted site I was always met with wrong log in message. This is not to over look when I tried for got username and entered my e-mail it would say the e-mail couldn't be found which is odd since I get updates to my support tickets with the e-mail I used with my shared account. Both of which used the same account.

I'm already planning to go back to my old host after this experience with Hawk Host. I'll just take the money I'm going to lose on cloud hosting, since the TOS doesn't list Cloud being covered in the 30 day money back guarantee. I'll just take this as a learning experience. I'll still tell people to try Hawk Host for shared hosting but if they want to upgrade I'll suggest read reviews of other companies. 

Looking over your ticket and your other topic it seems as though you were expecting cloud server to work like a shared web hosting account where it's just cPanel and everything works the same. What it is in fact is your own actual server where you have your own operating system, root and if you opt to use cPanel/WHM then you'd have access to the WHM interface as well. This is far more comparable to our VPS plans except unlike our VPS plans it uses a high availability system that helps remove some of the common reasons server goes down (hardware failures). It also uses a virtualization technology (KVM) which allows for further customization beyond our standard VPS plans that run on OpenVZ.

If you're simply looking for shared web hosting powered by cloud infrastructure that would be currently only our New York City location which our team would gladly move your shared web hosting account to if requested. Our goal is to have the majority of our locations eventually powered by the same combination of software.