Adding multiple sites?

Xyphien

I have bought the basic package a while back, i own a forum on here. And i love, and glad i chose this host. Now when i was searching, a few people said some hosts have it so you can set up multiple sites on one package. Does this have that available? Example. I have, and run LonePortal.com using HawkHost, now is it possible i can make another forum, that has no contact with loneportal what so ever using the basic package?

I have bought the basic package a while back, i own a forum on here. And i love, and glad i chose this host. Now when i was searching, a few people said some hosts have it so you can set up multiple sites on one package. Does this have that available? Example. I have, and run LonePortal.com using HawkHost, now is it possible i can make another forum, that has no contact with loneportal what so ever using the basic package?

You can use the "Addon Domains" option within cPanel to host multiple websites under the same account however it will share the same user space (files / etc). If you want individual cPanel accounts for each website you'll either need to purchase separate accounts or use a reseller which would enable you to create accounts yourself :).

All the files for each site (addon domains and primary domain) are completely separate, so if you install software of plugins on an addon domain it won't install it on any other domains. If you have any more specific questions I'd suggest contacting our support department and providing your primary domain so we can help out with your specific setup :)