Trying to signup

Bloke

What can I do to get my new VPS account set up.

I am usually based in Australia but at present am on assignment in USA. So, when I try to sign up, my Aussie Credit Card is accepted, and a pending charge loaded against it, but I did not get any setup details after about 18 hours.

So, I sent a ticket to sales@... and get no response.

I see when I login to my account area, I have a cancelled invoice (Previously showing as PAID), and my pending Service is now flagged as FRAUD.

But this is a legit purchase. What can I do to resolve this? I cannot help the fact that I am presently in the USA but my business is based in Australia.

As I said, a support tkt to sales has gone unanswered, so trying via this forum.

John/ Bloke

What can I do to get my new VPS account set up.

I am usually based in Australia but at present am on assignment in USA. So, when I try to sign up, my Aussie Credit Card is accepted, and a pending charge loaded against it, but I did not get any setup details after about 18 hours.

So, I sent a ticket to sales@... and get no response.

I see when I login to my account area, I have a cancelled invoice (Previously showing as PAID), and my pending Service is now flagged as FRAUD.

But this is a legit purchase. What can I do to resolve this? I cannot help the fact that I am presently in the USA but my business is based in Australia.

As I said, a support tkt to sales has gone unanswered, so trying via this forum.

John/ Bloke

This has been responded to. Keep in mind billing issues like these typically fall under normal business hours.