Email Redirection to another Server and Port

tomtom76

i have several email accounts configured in cpanel.

Now i want to forward all mails for the adresse [email protected] to myhomeserver.dyndns.org:2525 (because Port 25 is blocked).

myhomeserver.dyndns.org is configured to listen to smtp connections at port 2525, because port 25 is blocked by my provider.

is this possible with a shared hosting account to get this working?

best regards

tom

i have several email accounts configured in cpanel.

Now i want to forward all mails for the adresse [email protected] to myhomeserver.dyndns.org:2525 (because Port 25 is blocked).

myhomeserver.dyndns.org is configured to listen to smtp connections at port 2525, because port 25 is blocked by my provider.

is this possible with a shared hosting account to get this working?

best regards

tom

Is this because you're behind a firewall / router or because your ISP blocks port 25? If it's the latter you can use the alternate port 26 for SMTP.

Your question doesn't make much sense to me however. The e-mails would be on our server and you would fetch them using one of the protocols we offer - SMTP (port 25) being a protocol to send mail however.

If you could clarify what you're trying to do a bit more we should be able to point you in the right direction :).

i am running an own exchange server.

so normaly we would need a static ip, and change the DNS MX entry to our static ip and the mails would just comming in.

Now we have serveral POP3 Boxes on the hawkhost server and only some email adresses should be forwarded to our exchange server.

Our ISP blocks INCOMING PORT 25, so we have to change the port for incoming smtp connections.

so i need a solution to redirect some email adresses from the hawkhost pop3 box to our smtp server.

like this

[email protected] > MX entry is hawwkhost > at hawkhost i have a mail forwarder to myhomeserver.dnydns.org:2525 (so the mails should be redirectet to myhomeserver.dyndns.org at port 2525)