Forwarder not delivering email

Lacho

Hello, I've been trying to send this via web form for a while, but it says "There was a problem sending your email. Please try again." so that's why I'm posting here. :)

The domain is asesoriaderiesgos.com, and we have an issue with the email forwarders, we have 4 setup, but sometimes they stop delivering email for no apparent reason.

The only solution we've found, is to delete and create the forwarders again, and they work, but after a few days/weeks they stop working again.

I hope you can help us on your end, resetting the website/email parameters, or something else.

Thanks for your help. :)

Hello, I've been trying to send this via web form for a while, but it says "There was a problem sending your email. Please try again." so that's why I'm posting here. :)

The domain is asesoriaderiesgos.com, and we have an issue with the email forwarders, we have 4 setup, but sometimes they stop delivering email for no apparent reason.

The only solution we've found, is to delete and create the forwarders again, and they work, but after a few days/weeks they stop working again.

I hope you can help us on your end, resetting the website/email parameters, or something else.

Thanks for your help. :)

If you don't mind submit a ticket at https://support.hawkhost.com and we'll take a peak :)