3 year HawkHost Customer review

CrabKing

I have been using HawkHost since 2009. 3 years into using hawkhost i have not had an issue with them thus far. Servers are up most of the time, there are some hiccups now and then but it is bound to happen to any webhost. The good thing about hawkhost is that its customer support is really on the ball. Before hawkhost i have used 2 other webhost, i migrated from the 2 other webhost because of thier uptimes and latency issues. Hope this continues on.. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have been using HawkHost since 2009. 3 years into using hawkhost i have not had an issue with them thus far. Servers are up most of the time, there are some hiccups now and then but it is bound to happen to any webhost. The good thing about hawkhost is that its customer support is really on the ball. Before hawkhost i have used 2 other webhost, i migrated from the 2 other webhost because of thier uptimes and latency issues. Hope this continues on.. :)

Nice to hear that. I agree with you sir..

Before I knew Hawkhost, I used 2 other webhost also. One of them was considered the best hosting by my senior and most my blogger friends. Fortunately one of my friend suggested Hawkhost also, I tried it and honestly Hawkhost is better than those two. I really like their fast server and their support..

Now I host all my new domains and sites with Hawkhost

Glad to hear that you are satisfied with the service Hawkhost

Hawkhost is a hosting service that is being reliable. Number 1 in the world

Halo om Purba :lol: