New to Hawkhost and would like a few questions answered before I commit to an account with you.

webby

Hello

I am interested in a Standard account with you.

It states on the standard account you provide 60 gig of bandwidth. How much acctual bandwidth will I be allocated before there is any type of throtaling (that is if you do that in the first place) of my sites speed due to rescources used by my sites. Basically would I be able to use the full 60 gig with no interuptions. I dont think I will ever use 6 gigs nevermind 60 gigs lol.

If I required more space but not bandwidth would that be allowed on the standard plan.

There was another question that I wanted to ask but I have forgot lol I will post it here on this thread if I can remember.

On a off topic note. There is a Gentleman called Tony here. Is that the samr Tony that used to run 789mb.com free hosting??

I used to me a Moderator on there forums many many years ago lol.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Webby

United Kingdom

Basically would I be able to use the full 60 gig with no interuptions. I dont think I will ever use 6 gigs nevermind 60 gigs lol.

You can use the full 60GB, we don't throttle or cut off your use before that point. If you exceed your bandwidth for the month your site will display a page saying as much, but we'll always provide your monthly allocation.

If I required more space but not bandwidth would that be allowed on the standard plan.

Generally speaking we do not provide bandwidth/disk only upgrades unless you're on our super plan. The way the pricing works out it's usually a better deal to upgrade both.

There was another question that I wanted to ask but I have forgot lol I will post it here on this thread if I can remember.

That really is frustrating when it happens, isn't it?

On a off topic note. There is a Gentleman called Tony here. Is that the samr Tony that used to run 789mb.com free hosting??

Not the same person in this case.