My own personal review of HawkHost

Xyphien

So someone started this topic: http://forumaccountant.com/threads/share-your-hosting-experience.18/ on my site, and I gave them the full honest review I have had being a paid host client through Hawkhost for a good year or two now. 

Here is the copy of the post:

I have had two hosting experiences. One using HawkHost, and the other using ******.

Through HawkHost I had several things go wrong on my end, rather it's code for my website, or a hosting problem from something I deleted. No matter the problem if I submitted a support ticket they'd have the problem fixed within the week, even if it was not on their part, or even part of the hosting itself. They have even fixed simple coding problems with my forum several times. They are by far the best hosting when it comes to dedicated staff, and support.

-------------------

Though y'all using IPB and not XF :) HawkHost has been the best hosting service I have used so far. So I want to personally want to thank all the staff, and customer support operators that have made this the hosting service it is. I absolutely love it, and I promote Hawkhost at any given moment even without a referral code.

• 1 month later...