1 Year review and still counting

SilviuB

Hey guys,

I just wanted to thank the whole HawkHost team for the this wonderful thing that we call HAWKHOST HOSTING SERVICES.

I discovered HawkHost back in 2009 when i was getting sick of the poor services that another company was offering ( LP ... you know them ) but unfortunately i was stuck with them till December 2010 ( stuck because i didn't had any money at that time ).

In September 2010 ... after i saw what "customer respect" meant to those guys and after the price of y hosting package tripled ( yeah .. i was paying < 200$ for a crappy shared account ... ) i found some money and bought a shared account from HawkHost ( Washington DC ).

My first impression: WHAT THE F**K ? ... Did this guys give me a wrong config ? ... I was so shocked ( in a good way ) ... that i didn't believe it. I checked my credit card to see if i was charged extra.

But this was the truth ... the speed was very good comparing to my previous host ... the sites were moving very very fast.

So ... next came the summer of 2010 ... in June 2010 i bought a VPS from a company in my country ( around 188$ for 6 months ) ... I thought it was time to UPGRADE ... take it up to the next level plus the speed between Europe & USA was getting a bit slow :( ... but guess what ... I WAS WRONG !!! ... This were the worst six months of my hosting experience ( they lost all my sites and didn't have a backup ).

So in December 2011 ... i bought a Basic account ( one month with 50% discount ) to test the Amsterdam server ... to see how was the speed ... how will my sites move ... and now ... now i have 2 Basic accounts and 1 Advanced account and let me tell you ... HawkHost Shared Hosting beats the living c**p out of my old VPS.

But this isn't why i'm writing you this story ( reading it you'll realize that i was so happy with HH that I've returned ) ... it's because HawkHost did one thing that i thought none of the hosting companies will do ... and that is REFUND MY MONEY

Yeah ... i thought that this was a legend ... but HawkHost refunded my all my money ( 3$ :lol: ... gonna start a business with this money :D ) that i spent on that one month test on the Amsterdam server ... and guess what ... I DIDN'T ASKED THEM TO DO IT !!!

After i bought my 3 accounts i submitted a ticket telling them to cancel my one month hosting account because it was for testing purpose only ... i didn't thought one second to get my money back, that wasn't my intention ... and a couple of hours later i saw an email from Tony saying i'll get my money back.

I was like ... OK, are these guys nuts ? I didn't ask for my money back but let's see if they will really return it ... and they did ... Guys, you're a company that knows what "customer respect" means. Really, from all my heart i want to congratulate you and i have all the respect in the world for your company and what you're trying to do.

So, the bottom line is:

HAWK HOST INC. OFFERS THE BEST HOSTING SERVICES THAT I BOUGHT IN ALL MY HOSTING EXPERIENCE ( since 2006 )

HAWK HOST INC. TREATS ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS WITH RESPECT

HAWK HOST INC. IS THE MOST HONEST COMPANY I HAVE EVER MEAT IN ALL MY LIFE !!! ( even I'm not that honest :)) )

And this is not a paid review and i'm not getting any benefit from it. It's just a honest review from an extremely happy customer.