I really like HH

netsavy006

I've only been using HH since either 6/22 or 6/23 of 2010 and even though the purchase of the hosting, I've not had a single problem. I was able to charge the entire basic plan for one year + a domain or one year all for approx 49$ which too me was an excellent price. After buying the hosting I was able to figure out (based on what I remembered about using your own hosing 2 years ago, to get into fantastico and install wordpress (since I'm using HH to host my blog. I was able to very easily migrate my posts that I had from blogspot over to wordpress with ease, without losing my existing users. This was a plus for me. Once installing wordpress, I was told it had an update and I was able to seamlessly update the application without problems. No hiccups at all. I was able to get a great theme thanks through various searching through wordpress's database. Now I've got a theme for my blog and the blog itself, all hosted on HH without any problems, with no slowness or downtime. I've not needed to get to the level where I've needed assistance from HH other than for prior to the purchase to ask a credit card question and they responded fast via live chat. I'm very content with what I've done so far and I'm glad to be using HH for my hosting and domain. My HH continue to improve and remain in business because I highly praise and recommend their service. They are a great hosting provider.

Thanks & keep up the good work HH,

Andy...