Some Shared Hosting Servers working way too slow

prashant113376

Some servers are working way to slow. I have 3 accounts with hawkhost. One is old one which is hosted on Falcon server and is working absolutely fine. Last week I purchased 2 more hosting accounts which were hosted on SNG002 servers. These 2 accounts were very slow and repeatedly gave error pages while trying to log onto website admin. I requested and shifted one of my account to MUSTANG server and this server is even more slow and is giving too many error pages while tring to log in or trying to edit pages.

The error I am getting is Error 103 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED): Unknown error.

Kindly some one from Hawkhost tell me whether it is some short term problem and when it will be resolved?

I found the same problem with the server sng002 and has yet to get a settlement. Maybe this is a problem that can not be resolved because a lot of customers on the server so sng002 overload. But the problem remains Hawkhost received and does not increase the capacity of the server.

Hawkhost also does not provide alternative hosting singapore is not overloaded. This is a poor performance for Hawkhost.

I found the same problem with the server sng002 and has yet to get a settlement. Maybe this is a problem that can not be resolved because a lot of customers on the server so sng002 overload. But the problem remains Hawkhost received and does not increase the capacity of the server.

Hawkhost also does not provide alternative hosting singapore is not overloaded. This is a poor performance for Hawkhost.

Have patience. Guys at Hawkhost are responsive and customer friendly and they will solve the problem soon. I had email conversation with Brian and he is looking at the matter. Just be little patient.

May be the problem with this could be due to network problem caused by the cutting of undersea fiber cables in Egypt. Last week Bigrock hosting too faced similar problem