LittleB

Cloudflare vs Incapsula

6 posts in this topic

I'm thinking of giving Incapsula a try & was wondering if anyone has experienced both services?

Cloudflare offers me for free, but Incapsula servers are faster. Cloudflare also offers more on paid, for less.

Hi,

I actually work for Incapsula, and I`d be happy to help you get started with our service.

If you want to check us out, please know that we offer a Free plan and a 14-day trial policy for all of our paid plans.

If you have any question, PM me or shoot me an e-mail to igal[at]incapsula[dot]com.

Cloudflare offers me for free, but Incapsula servers are faster. Cloudflare also offers more on paid, for less.

I heard that CloudFlare was actually faster,but it look's like they offer more in terms of bandwidth & a WAF.

Hi,

I actually work for Incapsula, and I`d be happy to help you get started with our service.

If you want to check us out, please know that we offer a Free plan and a 14-day trial policy for all of our paid plans.

If you have any question, PM me or shoot me an e-mail to igal[at]incapsula[dot]com.

I probably give the personal plan a try and see how it goes.Thanks.

I probably give the personal plan a try and see how it goes.Thanks.

Sure. :)

Please save my e-mail and feel free to get in-touch, as needed.

I`ll be glad to help out.