Anti-Spam ACP install troubles

netsavy006

I'm having a problem installing this modification. I've made most of the edits. The only edits I couldn't make was from the overall_header file, because the search didn't return any matches and now I get this message on my forum when I visit it:

"General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND t.template_id = s.template_id AND c.theme_id = s.theme_id AND i.imag' at line 4 [1064]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists."

I can't access my ACP right now and I don't know what maneuvers I can make to at least get back into the forum, but I'd like to get this mod to work. Can you please help me?

(I use the 1game theme on my phpbb3 forum)

(trying to install Anti-Spam ACP mod)

Thanks,

Andy.

I'm having a problem installing this modification. I've made most of the edits. The only edits I couldn't make was from the overall_header file, because the search didn't return any matches and now I get this message on my forum when I visit it:

"General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND t.template_id = s.template_id AND c.theme_id = s.theme_id AND i.imag' at line 4 [1064]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists."

I can't access my ACP right now and I don't know what maneuvers I can make to at least get back into the forum, but I'd like to get this mod to work. Can you please help me?

(I use the 1game theme on my phpbb3 forum)

(trying to install Anti-Spam ACP mod)

Thanks,

Andy.

Your best bet is to contact the author of the plugin and or post on the phpBB forums as this issue is specific to them. It looks like one of the queries within the mod is simply using a bad query.

You _should_ be able to copy over the original phpBB files and just replace the config to access your ACP. Another option is using R1Soft backups to restore to a point before you attempted to install the mod and try again.

https://support.hawkhost.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=91