Static IP

rudy

Where do I find out what my static IP I added to the account is and how do I assign it to a particular domain.

Also when logging in as the reseller is there a way to login only to the main account not as the reseller so you can see everything from the other domains.

Where do I find out what my static IP I added to the account is and how do I assign it to a particular domain.

Login to cPanel and in the left column near the bottom there should be a "Dedicated IP" section that lists the IP of the domain.

Also when logging in as the reseller is there a way to login only to the main account not as the reseller so you can see everything from the other domains.

Yes, use the search find the domain and click the big cPanel logo.

I have tried rvlight, rvskin and x3 and I cannot find the Dedicated IP listing. I would think it would be under the account group not server information.

Also I think how it is right now all domains under my reseller plan are under my dedicated IP. Is it possible to have some under the default hawkhost IPs and not associated with the dedicated IP?

I have tried rvlight, rvskin and x3 and I cannot find the Dedicated IP listing. I would think it would be under the account group not server information.

Also I think how it is right now all domains under my reseller plan are under my dedicated IP. Is it possible to have some under the default hawkhost IPs and not associated with the dedicated IP?

Resellers are given their own IP's we do not assign them to other IP's shared with any other user. The reason being it helps separate them and if a reseller comes under attack then only their sites may go down not sites from various resellers.

The IP you're assigned should be listed on the left menu of cPanel not WHM. Also under list accounts the IP listed for any sites created is your Ip. If you're still having trouble finding it make a support ticket and we'll be able to tell you. You can order additional IP's by contacting sales if you ever need more.

Use Ctrl-F to find 'ip address' when the cPanel home page is displayed. It's described as "Shared Ip Address" instead of "Dedicated Ip Address". Seems to be only available for the x3 theme and not the rvskin.