Just signed up and so far, service is excellent!

NickL

Hi,

I just signed up for Hawk Hosting yesterday after looking at a ton of potential hosts and doing lots of research. I was able to narrow down my choices to either Hawk Hosting or Cyberwurx. In the end I obviously went with Hawk Hosting because of all the good reviews I read, the nice hosting features, and the fast replies I received when I emailed asking pre-sales questions. While I have not been with Hawk Hosting long enough to give a detailed review, I can say that so far I'm very impressed with the server I'm on, the speed of Hawk Hosting, the community such as the forums and the excellent customer support. I have a feeling that I'll be with Hawk Hosting for a long time and I will recommend Hawk Hosting to any one in need of a new web host! To everyone at Hawk Hosting: Great job guys!!!

- Nick

Hi,

I just signed up for Hawk Hosting yesterday after looking at a ton of potential hosts and doing lots of research. I was able to narrow down my choices to either Hawk Hosting or Cyberwurx. In the end I obviously went with Hawk Hosting because of all the good reviews I read, the nice hosting features, and the fast replies I received when I emailed asking pre-sales questions. While I have not been with Hawk Hosting long enough to give a detailed review, I can say that so far I'm very impressed with the server I'm on, the speed of Hawk Hosting, the community such as the forums and the excellent customer support. I have a feeling that I'll be with Hawk Hosting for a long time and I will recommend Hawk Hosting to any one in need of a new web host! To everyone at Hawk Hosting: Great job guys!!!

- Nick

It's now been a little over a week with Hawk Hosting and service is still amazing. This is by far the fastest web host I've had the pleasure of working on and the plan I purchased came with some great features!

• 2 weeks later...

It's now been a little over a week with Hawk Hosting and service is still amazing. This is by far the fastest web host I've had the pleasure of working on and the plan I purchased came with some great features!

Good luck keeping this thread updated every week ;). In all seriousness I'm glad you're happy so far - if you have any input don't hesitate to contact us.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Good luck keeping this thread updated every week ;). In all seriousness I'm glad you're happy so far - if you have any input don't hesitate to contact us.

Cheers!

Haha maybe not every week but I do have an update to my review! =)

I've now been with Hawk Host for about a month and a half and I can honestly say this has been by far the best web host I have ever been with. The guys running Hawk Host are top notch and provide excellent service and customer support. My websites ALWAYS load super fast, the speed of Hawk Host's servers are amazing and there is absolutely no down time at all. If any potential new customers are reading this and are interested in signing up with Hawk Host...stop reading this and go sign up right now! Seriously, Hawk Host is that good and you're website(s) will be in great hands while hosted at Hawk Host!