Blazing Speed

ncsweb

I thought I knew what fast was but apparantly I didn't.

I've only been using my new Hawk account for a few hours but I am blown away by the speed. It's astonishingly fast, especially compared to my old host which now looks slow in comparison.

Must be a testament to the servers and the data center. I'm impressed already as a new customer.

Just wanted to post some praises.

I thought I knew what fast was but apparantly I didn't.

I've only been using my new Hawk account for a few hours but I am blown away by the speed. It's astonishingly fast, especially compared to my old host which now looks slow in comparison.

Must be a testament to the servers and the data center. I'm impressed already as a new customer.

Just wanted to post some praises.

Appreciate the kind words. What really helps us out is if you came from a forum especially one about hosting to just post a review on there of your experience thus far.

But Tony, the service is so good I don't want to share it ;)

I fully intend on reviewing Hawk elsewhere on the major web hosting forums. That's actually how I stumbled upon you. Firsthand reviews go a long way in persuading new customers, that's for certain.