We should be able to upgrade to different plans

Shawn

Every other host allows this but Hawk Host I was trying to upgrade my website from Primary shard to Cloud. Support said I have to buy a Cloud account first then migrate my shared account to it. I think it would be much faster and easier to be able to do it ourselves just click update and be able to pick any of the tiers that Hawk Host have instead of just being able to go from Primary shard hosting to Professional shard hosting. Just makes upgrading a pain for the users.

11 hours ago, Shawn said:

Every other host allows this but Hawk Host I was trying to upgrade my website from Primary shard to Cloud. Support said I have to buy a Cloud account first then migrate my shared account to it. I think it would be much faster and easier to be able to do it ourselves just click update and be able to pick any of the tiers that Hawk Host have instead of just being able to go from Primary shard hosting to Professional shard hosting. Just makes upgrading a pain for the users.

We allow you upgrade between plans that are compatible with each other. Our Primary and Profession plan are shared web hosting which is why you can upgrade between them. Our cloud servers offering is your own server with a root password, your own operating system etc. There is no way we could make so you could upgrade from a shared web hosting plan to your own server.