Can't post after change server

mountain90

11 hours ago, mountain90 said:

After I renewed, the server was changed from Hong Kong to Singapore and started to bug: can not post new or new product. Specifically, there is an input box. However, it is still possible to edit old posts. Please help me!

This could be caused by a few things, unfortunately it's hard to say without looking into your account specifically. Please contact our support department (https://my.hawkhost.com/submitticket.php) and provide us with your WP admin login details so we can replicate & fix this. Thanks!

15 hours ago, Draka said:

I dont speak transformers language :)
But maybe there was something missing during the migration? Something in the database is missing?

Updated to the newest wordpress?

Thank you. This error is due to the database. I can handle it. Thank you :)
15 hours ago, Brian said:

This could be caused by a few things, unfortunately it's hard to say without looking into your account specifically. Please contact our support department (https://my.hawkhost.com/submitticket.php) and provide us with your WP admin login details so we can replicate & fix this. Thanks!

I sent the ticket and was supported. Thank you. But one suggestion is that the speed of the host is not what I expected. Especially after the server transfer from Hong Kong to Singapore, the page load speed decreased markedly! :(