DanExposito

Resources Inquiry

3 posts in this topic

Good afternoon!
I recently moved my personal hosting to Hawkhost, and was thinking about moving the hosting of the NGO I work in.
The problem is, they are with GoDaddy at the moment, and their Classic Hosting Linux Panel is dreadful...we can´t really know our current resource usage.
We do have the current limits as reference though: https://www.godaddy.com/help/resource-limits-12001 
It is the Deluxe plan.

If we are ‘okay’ so far with those specifications. Should we be okay with the Semi-Dedicated Hawkhost plan? 

It is a bit confusing because GoDaddy states 100 concurrent connections. But then only 30 MySQL ones. What is the HawkHost concurrent connections limite?

Thanks a lot!
Best Regards,
Daniel

Hi there!

Our resource limits for the semi-dedicated plans look to be higher than the 'Deluxe' plan based on that chart you linked to. Our semi-dedicated plans offer:

2 CPUs
2GB Memory/RAM
10Mb/s I/O
50 Concurrent MySQL connections
20 entry processes

If your site is running without issues on their Deluxe plan I see no reason it wouldn't be fine on our semi-dedicated plans :)

DanExposito likes this

21 hours ago, Brian said:

Hi there!

Our resource limits for the semi-dedicated plans look to be higher than the 'Deluxe' plan based on that chart you linked to. Our semi-dedicated plans offer:

2 CPUs
2GB Memory/RAM
10Mb/s I/O
50 Concurrent MySQL connections
20 entry processes

If your site is running without issues on their Deluxe plan I see no reason it wouldn't be fine on our semi-dedicated plans :)

Thanks a lot for your reply Brian :) I was a bit confused about the 100 processes bit.