My cron path wrong?

Leafmaster

My cron jobs are not working for some reason.

/usr/local/bin/php /home/USERNAME/public_html/cron/fuelrefill.php 

This is my line. I don't know, maybe I selected wrong USERNAME, but I choosen the one which is written in "Hosting information" (the panel with information about domain, server ip, username, server name and nameservers. This fuelrefill should work, it worked in other host.

In a case like this if you believe all the paths are right then I'd recommend opening a ticket with our support team.  The first step they'd take is login as your account and attempt to run the command line operations manually and see what happens.  If they work from there then it would mean it might be something wrong with the PHP script you're running opposed to the cron job itself.  So for example maybe your script isn't compatible with PHP 5.6 and you need to run PHP 5.5

Yes, I had ticket, they said that script is running. Mainly what it does, it refills energy points for player, so that he could play more. I tried all php versions, and it did not work, it should give one point every minute which is  * * * * * right? However one point somehow added during a day, maybe I messed up this * * * * * thing somehow.

You are correct that running a cron every minute would be * * * * *. cPanels 'Cron Jobs' interface has a visual interface you can use to set these up if shell/SSH isn't your preferred method.

If you've got a ticket open it's best to follow up there so we've got all your account details available to us. You'll also receive a much faster reply when dealing with our helpdesk team directly compared to trying to go through our forums for support.