Make it easier to cancel a wrong invoice before the payment

baijianpeng

I often help my friends to buy hawkhost products. I noticed that , if the customer make some mistake, for example, clicked one button twice, or choose a wrong period on the drop-down list, then the invoice will be generated but the customer does NOT want this one.

Howkhost has offered the option to cancel products or services. But this feature is not good enough. I just used it today, after I click the "Require Cancellation" button, I did not see it deleted.

How long should I wait?

I suggest to make this operation easier: please delete it really immediately if I choose "immediately".

Maybe you can add a new "Confirmation" page before generating the invoice, on this confirmation page, allow customer to change anything about the order.

Thanks.

Our order form does confirm what products are on an order on step 4 confirm order. Unfortunately a lot of users just click next -> next -> next they don't even notice they added the same package 5 times or whatever.

As far as cancellations we'll never do automated immediately we like to review them. The reason being users have in the past but immediately when they meant something else. Or they did something and if we actually processed it they'd be out of a hosting account.

• 4 months later...

Today I tried to help my friend to cancel his order here, but I can NOT find the former "request cancellation" button.

I went to your homepage and tried to buy webhosting again for that domain, but you refused me because that domain was alreadly registered!!!

Don't you think this is very bad?

How can I cancel that wrong order, anyway??????

Accounts can only be canceled by the client once they're already setup, and that process is handled through the client area.

If you have a pending order which is not yet setup which you need canceled, I'd suggest contacting our billing department by emailing billing[*at*]hawkhost.com and provide us with the order number and invoice number / transaction ID.

• 2 months later...

I must say: it is really very very very bad!!! I just can NOT find the cancel button !!!

WhERE IS THE CANCEL BUTTON?

I hate to submit a cancellation application via email. Because on most occassions, I help my friends to operate the purchase procedure, but some of them may had made a wrong order. So I have to cancel it first, But, the annoying problem is: I can't see the cancel button!!!!!

How can I emphasize this anger and dissapointment stronger so that you will make that Cancel button visible ????

I must say: it is really very very very bad!!! I just can NOT find the cancel button !!!

WhERE IS THE CANCEL BUTTON?

I hate to submit a cancellation application via email. Because on most occassions, I help my friends to operate the purchase procedure, but some of them may had made a wrong order. So I have to cancel it first, But, the annoying problem is: I can't see the cancel button!!!!!

How can I emphasize this anger and dissapointment stronger so that you will make that Cancel button visible ????

Where do you think is the best place for the CANCEL button?

Once an account is setup, cancellation is very simple, you just have to follow these steps: https://support.hawkhost.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=49

A user cannot cancel an order which is not setup. I apologize you find this frustrating but this is simply a restriction put in place by our order system and not something we can modify. A quick email to [email protected] should clear up any confusion and our staff can cancel the incorrect order for you.