Thanks for moving me to the new LAX server!!

NickL

So I just got the e-mail that the Avenger to LAX server migration was completed and I'm LOVING IT!

Beginning August 24th (at least according to Google) all my Wordpress blogs on Avenger were loading extremely slow (I'm talking upwards of 30 seconds! and were talking blogs with only 2 plugins askimet and yoast and some only getting 30 visitors a day) and I ran test after test, even uploaded some of the blogs to my own server to run maldet and make sure there was no malware of any kind...I just couldn't find anything wrong on my end.

I just ran some tests on my blogs after the migration to LAX was completed and...WOW! What a difference! My website load speeds are way down and now completely normal (if not extremely freaking fast!).

So I just wanted to say Thank You Hawk Host!! Now all 6 of my shared hosting accounts with you guys are blazing fast :) hope you guys can get some much needed rest after that big migration.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just got the e-mail that the Avenger to LAX server migration was completed and I'm LOVING IT!

Beginning August 24th (at least according to Google) all my Wordpress blogs on Avenger were loading extremely slow (I'm talking upwards of 30 seconds! and were talking blogs with only 2 plugins askimet and yoast and some only getting 30 visitors a day) and I ran test after test, even uploaded some of the blogs to my own server to run maldet and make sure there was no malware of any kind...I just couldn't find anything wrong on my end.

I just ran some tests on my blogs after the migration to LAX was completed and...WOW! What a difference! My website load speeds are way down and now completely normal (if not extremely freaking fast!).

So I just wanted to say Thank You Hawk Host!! Now all 6 of my shared hosting accounts with you guys are blazing fast :) hope you guys can get some much needed rest after that big migration.

Great to hear! We're very happy with the transition on several levels - this allows us more flexibility in what we can offer in the future, we really enjoy the network which has been great for some of our international customers (and great as always for our local crowd) and brand new machines! Nothing like dusting the cobwebs off and freshning up things a bit.

Please let us know if you run into any issues!