Support Staff Hours

Jordy

Hello,

I'm a new customer and so far I have greatly enjoyed the service. I have not had any issues and the staff I dealt with when migrating my websites over were all friendly and helpful.

I really hope I won't run into any problem's I can't fix by myself, but I'm the kind of person that like's to be prepared.

I had a look around but I couldn't, see it anywhere. I was just wondering, what hours are the support staff most active and what time zone do they work in mostly?

As I'm in Australia this information, especially the time zone, would be a great help if I ever ran in to trouble.

Thank's in advance.

Support is 24/7 via the support ticket system and that is the quickest way for support. The billing department only operates business hours (not sure the time zone or the exact hours) but you probably would hardly ever need to contact billing.  I don't think I have ever had a need to contact them regarding billing issues.

As Fowler mentioned, our support department is available via helpdesk/email 24/7/365 so you'll always be able to get a hold of our technical team.

Our other departments (sales/billing/abuse/sysadmin) aren't guaranteed 24/7, the "official" hours are 10AM-6PM EST Monday through Friday. With that said, we do have folks in those departments as early as 6AM and as late as 3AM throughout the week, so there is a good chance you'll still hear from us outside the official hours. We just don't guarantee availability like support since a lot of the people that work those departments have floating schedules and can be here at all sorts of random hours throughout the week.

Hope that helps!