Domain Cancelled?

Vekru

If it is showing as canceled I'm guessing you never finished signing up with it under that email account. I'm guessing you signed up again under a different alternative email account and it has the domain registration and is currently set to active.

If it is showing as canceled I'm guessing you never finished signing up with it under that email account. I'm guessing you signed up again under a different alternative email account and it has the domain registration and is currently set to active.

Could you PM me the email currently registered to the domain?

Could you PM me the email currently registered to the domain?

We'd be unable to reveal information about other accounts including email address. You're best to email billing and you'll need to provide either the paypal transaction id or if you paid by credit card the last 4 digits of the card used.

If you hoping to renew it after the expire date, that won't happen.

As it goes into a set time where it is in limbo, think it 60 days, before it is dropped and available to be re-registered.

This is correct. You can always do a domain redemption during that 60 day period but it is significantly more costly to do so as opposed to just renewing the domain before it expires.