My account has been suspended, but I now renew, restore my website

hostdiy

Hello,

because I did not timely renewals, my site is suspended, a few days ago I've renewals, but my site is still not restored, my domain name is still in an expired state, can you help me activate my domain name? And restore my website? Thank you very much!

I have submitted a question in the support center, but has yet to resolve my problem, I had to ask for help in the forum.

My domain name is: hostdiy.net

My contact email is: [email protected]

huang min yi

Could you please PM me your ticket ID? I want to make sure this is handled properly for you, though I do believe your ticket is already assigned to me and I'll be getting to it today.

Ticket ID :JXG-969-82999 and AIQ-553-99749

Can you help me solve this problem asap? Thank you.

Safety tip: when HawkHost says PM they mean "Personal Message" that is for Brian's ears alone on this forum.  If I was feeling clever now  I could try and take a ticket number and impersonate you to Brian.  Hopefully Brian is smart enough to not answer the "What is my Credit Card Number" or "What is my WordPress Login Password" questions that might come with me trying to impersonate a ticket  :D

Ticket ID :JXG-969-82999 and AIQ-553-99749

Can you help me solve this problem asap? Thank you.

Hopefully Brian is smart enough to not answer the "What is my Credit Card Number" or "What is my WordPress Login Password" questions that might come with me trying to impersonate a ticket  :D

Trust me, that kind of information would never change hands. When it comes to anything account specific (CC numbers, passwords, etc) we have a very strict policy of never providing that info through a ticket, PM, or any other means. I take that very seriously and so does everyone else.