Account disabled HELP

Smokey

• 1 month later...

me too facing the same problem. Are you trying to hide something and disable my account for no reason?

We notify the account contact when we disable an account.  The typical reasons would be compromised account performing malicious activity, phishing activity or large amounts of spam originating from the account.

I did get a lot of spam comments and I am using Wordpress. What should I do now to get back my account?

If you had read the complaint you would note many of your email accounts on your account were caught sending spam and thus your account was disabled.  This should not come as a surprise when your accounts were attempting to send tens of thousands of spam messages every hour.

I did not do anything with my account and I don't know what you are saying. If you say numerous email account, can you tell me which email account. I know on Hawkhost, I have an email account and it is [email protected]

You had over 2000 email accounts created in cPanel.  A large amount of them were sending various types of spam.  If you want any assistance on this you need to reply to the ticket.

It appears that you have mistakenly disable my account. You should track the IP of the person who did this. I did not login into my cpanel for a long time and did not even know about it. Just found out I could not even login into my cpanel. Someone had stolen my cpanel password and login and created so many email accounts. I did not even know about that until today! I had replied via the ticket. They always say that Hawkhost is a cheap hosting and no good cause hackers can easily hack. I had been hacked so many times when I was using Hawkhost and not finally my account is disabled???? I wonder what they say is true.

I think Hawkhost is hacked. The guy above was reported as abuse, same as me, while I did not know it. It must have been around the same time and I did not know that my cpanel password was hacked until today because i never login. How dangerous? Please take note of this issue and resolved this. I had replied to the ticket. Please reply.

As mentioned in other threads this issue has been addressed via support ticket.

For anyone reading this in the future, should your account be suspended/disabled for any means, *please* rely on our ticket system (https://support.hawkhost.com) for a resolution. While we monitor our forums regularly it is not a means to resolve account suspension/abuse issues. Thank you.