FClick

Sam

Hi Everyone,

I'm at my wits end now. I can normal figure out stuff like this but FClick has got me so puzzled that I need help from someone.

I want to monitor downloads on my website - so I was trying to use FClick and I can not for the life of me get it installed.

I upload all the files to the directory that I was and CHMOD them to what it says but then when I reach the final step of installation it won't go any further.

So my questions are:

- Is it actually possible to use FClick on HawkHost?

- Is there a easier way to track downloads on my website?

And on another note I just want to thank Hawk Host on a FANTASTIC first month - I will be sticking with you guys for as long as I have my website.

Sam

Well, first of all I'm not sure exactly what the FClick web site is so I just visited a site based on a google search and I assume it is the correct site.

So on the installation and it not going any further is there some sort of error you are receiving or is it a blank page or what exactly?

Secondly an easier way to track clicks on downloads, well I'm sure there are many other solutions out there if FClick does not work properly.

So on the installation and it not going any further is there some sort of error you are receiving or is it a blank page or what exactly?

The installation page appears but when I click the button to install it it doesn't go anywhere.

(http://scripts.ringsworld.com/click-tracking/fclicksqllite/fclicksql/fclick.php.html) that is the one i'm trying to install, if it helps.

Thank anyways

Sam :)