Hmm...regarding my site on hawkhost...

BioS

Load time is fast, no down time, etc, support tickets are replied every times.

Bad news is, there's some problem with the root on which my site is hosted on.

And i'm sure of it.

Been posting a ticket to it... and they say it's my site... deep in my heart... i've been controlling root access before.

And i know it isn't my site problems.

Actually just a simple trouble, submission form posted will be directed to a private thank you page.

Sometimes it's directed, sometimes it is not, and i've been checking on that every day.

So how could the support says it is my site problem if i didn't make any changes, but the problem does occur sometimes and sometimes doesn't ?

Just a review, it's not a complain or anything, so no offense.

Just wanted to let the HawkHost team know that there's really something wrong with my server root.

There's a couple of tickets i've mentioned that problem, and some of the staff has tried it, yet they say it's my site settings or something that is the problem.

There's no details to that, it's just a simple matter, try visiting http://www.jasaseocompany.com/layanan-jasa-seo-indonesia/success

It will says 404 Not Found, but in fact in my Wordpress, i've published that page and privately for forwarding after people posted a form on previous page.

On a later time, you can try to check again, it will be shows up sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i guess... no further investigation xD.

Nevermind not a biggie, can just pop a small succeed window page.

It's just i think that the tech on Hawkhost resolve a ticket on their own, not a further depth research.

No hardies.