Shared IP?

rok

I have 2 sites and interlink each them.So i need host them on 2 different IP class C.I've buy one shared host with HH at Dallas DC.So if i buy 1 host add to my account,can i choose my 2nd host on different IP class C on other server than host 1?And do i must choose different DC while buying?or you will move it for me?

Thanks Tony and HH for nice hosting

Edited by rok
s

We have numerous C class blocks in use so different servers have different blocks. Different locations are guaranteed to have different blocks.

Thanks.and each DC will have serveral different IPs class C?And if i choose same DC,can i have different host account on different ips class C?

I don't want to leave Hawkhost coz HH very good and is my decision.Thanks

Thanks.and each DC will have serveral different IPs class C?And if i choose same DC,can i have different host account on different ips class C?

I don't want to leave Hawkhost coz HH very good and is my decision.Thanks

Well eventually you'll have used all our different ranges. So once you have accounts on every machine I'd say you've used up all the shared IP ones and you'd be looking at dedicated IP's.