VPS Upgrade Question

ncsweb

Just a simple VPS sales question here.

If I order the "Basic" VPS account, how difficult is it afterward to upgrade that to the "Advanced" or "Super" plans? Is it a simple change on the account or would that be a more complex server move or something?

Just a side note, have been a customer on your shared hosting for nearly a year and couldn't be happier, your services are top notch and I recommend them to everyone I know.

Thanks!

Just a simple VPS sales question here.

If I order the "Basic" VPS account, how difficult is it afterward to upgrade that to the "Advanced" or "Super" plans? Is it a simple change on the account or would that be a more complex server move or something?

It would just be a matter of making a ticket requesting an upgrade. We can do upgrades on the fly for you without any server moving of any kind. At least at this point anyways, but in the future if we have to do any migrations we can do it without any down time and you'd still keep all your IP's. This would only happen if the VPS node you're on did not have the capacity to support your upgrade.

Just a side note, have been a customer on your shared hosting for nearly a year and couldn't be happier, your services are top notch and I recommend them to everyone I know.

Thanks!

Good to hear and I hope it continues to be that way!