Well Hello, HawkHost!

Shane74340

Just wanted to say hello to HawkHost!

I just bought the Basic plan (six month payments) at 11:33 AM, and my hosting is now active. This is an amazing activation time.

I will post a first day review at my site's blog shortly. Just waiting for my domain to transfer.

Thanks HawkHost!

Well hello there! Welcome to the forums and to our services :D

If at any point you've got any questions or need a hand feel free to post on these forums, our community is full of helpful (and talented) folks who are happy to help. If its a service related issue we always suggest contacting our helpdesk directly.

When that review is posted let us know here if you could. Always nice to see what you guys have to say about how we're doing.

Well hello there! Welcome to the forums and to our services :D

If at any point you've got any questions or need a hand feel free to post on these forums, our community is full of helpful (and talented) folks who are happy to help. If its a service related issue we always suggest contacting our helpdesk directly.

When that review is posted let us know here if you could. Always nice to see what you guys have to say about how we're doing.

Thanks for the fast welcome.

I'll be sure to let the community know when my first day review is posted. I'm excited to be a member of HawkHost.

Thanks again,

Shane74340