RvSitebuilder

3 Ponds

Hello Everyone - I decided to freshen up my website and decided to try the RvSitebuilder. I picked the template and started to build the content. I saved my work, did a preview and then wanted to go back. When I tried to open the page again, I got the following error message:

Error message : node is undefined.

URL : https://panther.hawkhost.com:2083/3rdparty/rvsitebuilder/index.php?/sitebuilder/wysiwyg/project_page_id/905affcef589e0143b4dda21575a4c8e/htmlcode/1

Line : 665

First off, when you view the HTML code, it only goes up to line 224 so I am at a loss for my next step. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Dave

Hello Everyone - I decided to freshen up my website and decided to try the RvSitebuilder. I picked the template and started to build the content. I saved my work, did a preview and then wanted to go back. When I tried to open the page again, I got the following error message:

Error message : node is undefined.

URL : https://panther.hawkhost.com:2083/3rdparty/rvsitebuilder/index.php?/sitebuilder/wysiwyg/project_page_id/905affcef589e0143b4dda21575a4c8e/htmlcode/1

Line : 665

First off, when you view the HTML code, it only goes up to line 224 so I am at a loss for my next step. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Dave

By the way, the preview pane still shows the original info that was previewed.

By the way, the preview pane still shows the original info that was previewed.

I feel foolish for replying to my own posts but I want to keep anyone interested informed. I shut the RVsitebuilder down and when I opened the new site back up, it loaded. Am I doing something wrong?