Account Pending

plutonic

The website says it takes "1 - 2 hours, usually less" to set up the hosting.

I ordered around seven hours ago and it's still pending. Support, Sales and Billing were all online for six of those hours, but none of them would reply to any of my support tickets. And now they're all offline.

If it's going to take so long to set up the hosting, fair enough. But it would show common courtesy if someone, anyone from the company would reply to me to explain the matter. It's not good business to just ignore new customers, especially when you're already taking so long to setup the account that was meant to take 1-2 hours.

I posted this here because I haven't been getting any response from support tickets, and after seven hours of waiting the PPC advertising voucher I purchased for an advertising campaign I was going to start as soon as my site was hosted here has expired.

So please, set up my account soon. Or at least explain the delay.

Can you please PM me the ticket ID that was ignored? Our support helpdesk is monitored 24/7 so if you did send an email there notifying us, you should have received a reply.

If you did happen to email sales / billing directly those departments aren't 24/7 so it's possible those tickets weren't replied to.

As for the setup delay our order volume today has been a lot higher than usual so that's why it took so long. I'm extremely sorry for the delay however :(

If there's any lingering concerns you have I'd be happy to address them so please just let me know.

• 6 months later...

Can you please PM me the ticket ID that was ignored? Our support helpdesk is monitored 24/7 so if you did send an email there notifying us, you should have received a reply.

If you did happen to email sales / billing directly those departments aren't 24/7 so it's possible those tickets weren't replied to.

As for the setup delay our order volume today has been a lot higher than usual so that's why it took so long. I'm extremely sorry for the delay however :(

If there's any lingering concerns you have I'd be happy to address them so please just let me know.

this is really good spirit for the support :) since Customer Service support is one of the major factors to retain/increase the customers so 24/7 monitoring of support helpdesk is appreciated :)