I have searched the forums and knowledge base which were very helpful in answering some of my questions (like e.g. whether you support SSH, IMAP over SSL etc).
However, I have a few that I couldn't find a definitive answer for:
1. The shared hosting professional plan at $7.99 says "starting at". Does this mean its a per monthly/annually etc price?
2. I live in the UK. Do you charge tax (VAT) to EU / UK customers?
3. Can I choose to have the hosting in e.g. Amsterdam ?
4. Finally and one of my main reasons for looking to move hosts. My current host only supports spamassassin and even with some strict configuration and a lot of filtering in Thunderbird a lot is still getting through. As I understand you have SpamExperts which may be a better solution.
4a) Can I get notifications of items that have been quarantined?
4b) Although the forum thread 6723-spamexperts-questions does help ; is it possible to access the quarantine via web interface or IMAP? What happens if the user access via IMAP and moves an email out of the quarantine?
4c) What about webmail (roundcube???) - will that work with spamexperts?
5. Once a transfer has been initiated using the form mentioned on the knowledge base am I right in thinking the only thing to do is change the nameservers from the old host to you?
Thanks very much