All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Last week
  3. Earlier
  4. The choice between free and paid SSL certificates depends on your specific needs. Free certificates suit basic encryption, while paid certificates offer additional features and higher trust levels. Consider your website's requirements and budget before making a decision. Feel free to ask if you have more questions or need further clarification!
  5. My current blogging platform of choice is Kadence in 2024 since it is both lightweight and highly customizable.
  6. Thank you for that informative answer, and I apologise if I jumped to conclusions. I will look at the access logs and see if I can identify "the culprit" and move on from there. The reason I thought it was me editing pages and trying out various plugins, to get the site as I want it, was because that was when the resources ran out. Obviously I was the last straw, but he problem was accesses. Thanks again
  7. I've located your hosting account and looking at your running processes right now you're not being limited due to editing your pages, but instead due to traffic towards your site. Looking at your access logs and the individual IPs accessing there are a lot of GET requests scraping content from your site, which in turn is causing you to hit your PHP process limit, and that is using all your available CPU. I've blocked a few of the offending IPs and your PHP process and CPU usage is down to zero. This ultimately depends on how optimized your sites/software are or the types of sites you're hosting from the account. We have customers hosting thousands of basic static HTML sites serving millions of requests per month from a single hosting service without issues, and conversely have others with a single high resource WordPress site that uses all available resources 24/7. Our systems are agnostic to the type of sites or services you run from the account, the volume of sites you can host from the account comes down to the resources required from each of your sites. If you're interested in upgrading your plan to allocate more resources please reach out to our team through https://my.hawkhost.com/submitticket.php and we can guide you through the upgrade process depending on the type of plan you'd like to move to.
  8. Hi, Is anyone else having problems with the low resources allocation for shared hosting? I hit the limit and get throttled back even when I am editing my WordPress pages! Although they advertise unlimited space and unlimited domains etc, it is effectively reduced to a few because the resources cannot handle it. As a minimum there should be 2 CPUs and 30Mb/sec which they have for the expensive semi-dedicated servers. So anyone else having problems?
  9. Sorry if this is the wrong way to DM you. Your reply isn’t showing on my desktop. Just my iPhone. 

My current ticket number is yzx-87917-274

my account email is [email protected]. My previous email was [email protected]

1. Brian

Brian

Thank you for the details -- I have added this ticket to my queue and will review & follow up with you through the helpdesk/email shortly.

2. Alexa66
    3. Alexa66

Alexa66

just to be clear.  My big problem is that my website has crashed.  I need to fix it but can't until I can submit a ticket.  To submit a ticket via the portal I need to update my email to the iCloud address.  Tell me if I should submit a second ticket concerning the downed website.  A.

10. Can you please DM me your account's registered email address or your open ticket ID so I can follow up on this for you?
  11. My household switched Internet providers before I'd completed updating and I didn't update with the Support portal. Now that my site has unexpectedly become unavailable I can't initiate a support ticket. Have been working with the Billing Department to straighten things out since billing has gone smoothly. I've sent them the information they asked for but it's been over 8 hours since they last communicated with me. Can you help me? I'm concerned about what is going on with my site. Hoping its a Wordpress plugin problem, but have no idea.... Thanks.
  12. Hi! Unfortunately from your screenshot we're unsure the issue you're facing or what question(s) you may have. If you could please clarify that we'll be happy to assist, or alternatively you can email [email protected] any issues you're facing and our helpdesk team will be able to assist!
  13. Need service support because we did not receive the response
  14. Hi! It looks like the domains listed in your screenshot have a valid/trusted SSL cert installed at this point. If you're still having issues please open a ticket through our helpdesk at https://my.hawkhost.com/submitticket.php so our support team can assist further. Thank you!
  15. Hi ! I ran this command: AutoSSL cPanel It produced this output: MASTER DCV: A rate limit prevents DCV. I am not able to install ssl certificate for my website. Please help me, many thanks
  1. Load more activity